Flowers given in any occasion can add a touch of beauty and essence providing a natural way of communicating emotions of love and concern, helping someone feel loved and supported. Flowers are often used in this way whether it is to show love to a spouse or family member or to a friend facing other trials and difficulties in life.
Here we remind you of some of the benefits to sending flowers to someone and also to help you consider what to look for when selecting Christian flowers online, when you are looking for the best company for your Christian flower delivery.
A Christian Perspective
Whilst the bible does not specifically instruct us to send flowers to people, we are reminded to share and show Gods love to those around us. Two of these accounts are below:
- Jesus himself explained by caring for those in need, would be caring for him when he said “for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me” (Matthew 25:35)
- We are also shown in 1 John that if we shut our eyes to a need how can we be living out Gods love “But if anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide in him?” (1 John 3:17 )
As we understand how a simple gesture like sending someone flowers can help them feel loved and appreciated, we understand that this is a very simple way to fulfill part of these instructions. Further passages of scripture also highlight how this is part of Gods will.
- “And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased” (Hebrew 13:16)
- “Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom” (James 3:13)
The above gives us reassurance that showing your love by sending flowers, can be part of His will and purpose for our lives.
The benefits of sending flowers
The beauty of flowers, displayed by their individual color and petal arrangement and the distinct yet gentle fragrance has a way to brighten someone’s day whilst extending sentiments of love, endearment, greetings, joyful celebrations and even ones sympathy during sad times.
The giving of flowers, regardless of reasons or occasion, is designed to provoke emotional responses and bless the recipient as well as the giver. Beautifully arranged, flowers help provide a more welcoming and pleasant environment and so are useful in church services, at weddings, birthday parties and of course at funerals.
Flowers can last for many days or weeks, bringing constant reminders of the thoughtfulness and love of the giver. According to some medical research flowers can help the mental state of one’s mind and can significantly reduce stress levels.
When to arrange a Christian flower delivery
The thought and process of giving flowers can be time-consuming trying to find the best arrangement for the occasion at a reasonable cost. Then having to deliver these ensuring they are kept well-watered until these can be delivered. Whilst it is always nice to hand delivery flowers yourself as the human engagement is important, it is not always practical, especially if you are not located near the person. We so often find ourselves meaning to buy and deliver flowers but often get distracted, too busy or forget.
It is at these times that using an online flower delivery company can be your best option, as they will arrange the flowers in line with the pictures on their site, ensure that these are kept watered and in good condition until the delivery is made. Furthermore choosing a Christian florist for a Christian flower delivery may give you a little more comfort when ordering flowers that extra care will be taken.
In these modern times, most of us are either confined to the office, running round for work, running children to and from school and other places or busy catching up with all the other errands we have to do, that the thought of running to the shop or a Christian florist to personally choose the flowers and deliver them to the person or end destination, can in itself be stressful to fit in to our busy schedules. However all you need to do this online is an internet connection and a computer or mobile smartphone. So why not consider sending them Christian flowers online? As this will save you time, stress and if selecting a reasonable priced online florist, probably even money.
Things to consider when buying Christian flowers online
Below are some things to consider when ordering Christian flowers online.
- Most online Christian florists can often assure you of the freshness of the flowers as they source their flowers directly from the growers. Ensuring that they are beautifully arranged and delivered by the date and sometimes even the time you want the flowers to be there.
- Online companies can often provide better value for money due to lower overheads.
- Online Christian florists often choose trustworthy couriers, ensuring your online flower delivery is made on time and with care.
- Online companies will often have good security measures in place,when paying for a Christian flower delivery, providing you more peace of mind.
Selecting the best online florist for your Christian flower delivery
As mentioned above there are certain things to consider when buying flowers online. If you are like us, you would probably want to select a florist who:
- Provides great value for money. After all we all love a bargain! If you have a set amount, you can look even more generous if you select the lower cost florist.
- Uses reliable delivery firms and guarantees delivery.
- Makes it simple and quick to purchase flowers online.
- Has a secure check out procedure.
We have researched the market in various areas on the points discussed above and have come up with our recommendation of using ValueFlora, who provides a great range flowers at really affordable prices.
If you have been inspired and found this page useful, please share this with others on social media or email to a friend. We hope that this post will encourage more people to share the love we have been given so freely.