Qustodio Parental Control Software / App
Said to be one of the best parental control applications out there, Qustodio is designed to supervise, manage, and protect your child’s device use on the go! Providing a simple way of managing your children online!
Qustodio’s dashboards and simple to use Parents’ App enable you to easily see how your child uses devices, apps, and the internet, complete with automatic powerful filtering technology to protect your child from harmful content.
This video captures the essence of what they provide
We recommend the paid premium version as it comes complete with full range of features which makes your life more hassle free and gives you more peace of mind.
Qustodio’s Premium Features Include:
- Extended reporting – Providing a full 30 day breakdown of your child’s activity by email on a daily or weekly basis.
- Block pornography – Enabling a real-time internet filter blocker for inappropriate content even when in private browsing mode.
- Balance Screen Time – Giving you the ability to set a time schedule or limits for how much internet time is allowed each day, and also automatically manages this for you.
- Control Games & Apps – Also providing the ability to set time limits for games & apps. Also providing the unique ability to block certain games and apps being used altogether.
- YouTube Monitoring – Enables you to see what your child searches for and watches on the YouTube (Android app) and YouTube (website). (Only currently available on Android, Windows, and Mac devices).
- View Social Network Activity – Allows you to monitor time spent on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and other social network platforms.
- Track Calls & SMS (for Android) – Monitor who your child calls and texts the most, you can even read SMS messages and set a list of blocked contacts. (only currently available on Android devices)
- Family Locator (Android and iOS) – Find your child on a map and know where they have been. (Available for Android and iOS devices only).
- Panic Button (for Android) – You can even add an SOS button to your child’s Android smartphone that will send you location-based alerts if there’s trouble.
And the best thing is it really is easy to set up and use, simply set up an account, download the Qustodio app on your child’s iOS, Android, Chromebook, Kindle, Mac and Windows devices. And you ready to roll!
Click here to see Qustodio’s current prices!