We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy may change from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective and from 22/05/2018.
What we collect
From time to time we may collect information including personal information on our website as well as gather IP information etc. Where we do this we use third party companies such as mailchimp and Google to collect and store your information on their systems under our company’s area. We use third parties because we feel they can provide a much higher level of security and provide easier ways to you to access and amend your information.
The common data we will collect using these services would be:-
- Full Name
- Email address
- IP Address
- Postal Addresses (only where applicable)
- Contact Phone numbers (only where applicable)
For more information on the third party services and the collection, storage and accessibility of information please review their individual privacy policies.
How long do we keep this information
We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes that we are using it for. The duration of the same might depend on the purposes for which information has been used for. At anytime you can exercise your rights under the GDPR as detailed below.
Where is the information stored
The information is stored in a secure section under our company logins on the individual third party servers as detailed in their individual privacy policies. We generally do not hold personal information ourselves on our own servers.
How will the information be used
We may use the information collected from you as follows.
- To improve our website, products or services in order to serve you better.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To communicate with you regarding recently updated blogs, to which you have subscribed or shown interest.
- To send you Newsletters, you have signed up for.
- To contact you for market research purposes if you have consented to this.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information for their own marketing purposes. We may disclose your personal data only if required by law.
Your rights under the GDPR
Under the GDPR you receive the following rights (Please note that your rights may be limited and subject to restrictions in certain situations)
- To request access to your personal information (enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you). With most software we use you will normally be given a unique login or link to access the information we hold on you, however if this is not the case you can always contact us for this direct and we will send this back to you by email within 40 days.
- To request correction of the personal information that we hold about you (enabling you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected). With most software we use you will normally be given a unique login or link to access the information we hold on you, however if this is not the case you can always send us the correct information and we will update our records.
- To request erasure of your personal information. (This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it) With most software we use you will normally be given an option of unsubscribing or requesting erasure, however if this is not the case you can always send this request direct to us.
- To object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. With most software we use you will normally be given an option of objecting, unsubscribing or erasure, however if this is not the case you can always contact us direct on this.
- To request the restriction of processing of your personal information (enabling you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you). With most software we use you will normally be given different options for restricting or clarifying the extent of consent, however if this is not the case you can always contact us direct on this.
- To request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you need to contact us direct on any of the above you can do so by sending us your request by email to email@example.com
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used and to track links to affiliate sites. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical and analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the individual data you choose to share with us. IP addresses may also be collected by way of tracking referrals to other sites that may be advertised.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.